Friday, February 6, 2009

Breaking News. Top Gear USA has been canned.

According to Clarkson at an interview in Australia, Americans just don't get it. There for Top Gear USA been canceled.

It looks like Adam, Eric, and Tanner wont be showing the US the best show... in the world after all. No word has been out of Adam sense he has been left out in the cold when NBC decided not to take the show in fear of it being horrible. Kind of like its show Knight Rider.



I always agree with what Clarkson has to say but this time I can agree and disagree with him. I'm sure he got "we just didn't get it" was from someone in the NBC office. That's just my opinion. If a broadcasting company gives it a no, they speak for all of us. That's just not right. I like how they re-air an old Show like Knight Rider and that is doing poorly rather than air a fresh new show, like Top Gear. Where it could help NBC and a lot of auto manufactures here in the States.

A recent blog has shown that when Top Gear Live is in town, people actually go buy cars right after the show. Not just affordable cars but super cars as well. Just think how Top Gear America would help out here in the States. Top Gear does a few reviews on which is the best fuel efficient economic and super car out in the market. Americans here don't know how to spend their money. I go out driving to work and school everyday and where I live I see people driving the most pointless and useless cars I've ever seen. I see nothing but gas guzzling SUV's and lifted Pick Up Trucks that are clean and not a smudge of dirt on them. Maybe its because gas has gone down, but the more and more I've been looking at it and the way gas has been going back up, people aren't getting rid of them. There's more to life than being very up high in truck telling everyone you have a very small penis. I'm sure if Top Gear USA was here, they would set them straight. But that's just my opinion.

No comments: